Wednesday, November 24, 2021

God Prepared A Future For Us


     God prepared a future for me. He has a plan for me. At dadalhin Nya ako sa future na yun.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

     Sabi ni Lord, "Alam ko ang plano ko para sa inyo," Kayo, may plano ba kayo sa buhay nyo? Siguro kung minsan mayroon, kung minsan wala. Pero sabi ni Lord, "Ako mayroon, I have a plan for you. Ang buhay mo hindi ala tsamba. Hindi kung ano na lang ang mangyari. Mayroon akong definite plan for you. It's not just that I have a plan, but I know the plan; I know it very well." And what is that plan? A plan to prosper you. A plan not to harm you. A plan to give you hope and a future.


No comments:

Post a Comment